Our downstairs event space is the perfect place to host your own private event. Contact us to find out more email@example.com
Looking for a unique and versatile event space in the heart of London? Look no further than the basement below our pub in Marylebone. With a range of features designed to make your event truly memorable, we offer the perfect space for all your needs.
Our event space boasts a 75’’ TV screen, perfect for showcasing presentations or playing videos to entertain your guests. The music system ensures that the party never stops, with the ability to switch between playlists or take requests from your guests. And for those feeling particularly brave, our karaoke system is always available to add a touch of excitement to your event.
Whether you’re hosting a seated dinner or a buffet-style event, we have the space to accommodate your needs. Our full private bar ensures that your guests are never left thirsty, with a range of drinks available to suit all tastes. Ask about our range of bar games, there’s always something to keep your guests entertained.
So whether you’re planning a corporate event, a birthday celebration, or anything in between, our event space in the basement of our Marylebone pub is the perfect choice. Contact us today to find out more and to book your event.
75 Inch Screen
With a huge 75-inch screen, our private event space is the perfect place to watch a game, host a meeting or presentation. You can even screen your own private movie.
Attention all aspiring superstars and shower singers. We’ve got a secret weapon that will take your private parties to the next level: our very own Karaoke machine!
That’s right, you can now embarrass yourself in front of your closest friends and family right here at your favorite London pub. So come on, grab the mic, and let’s see what you’ve got (or at least make us laugh)!
So gather your crew, warm up those vocal cords, and get ready to belt out your favorite tunes. And don’t worry, we won’t judge you…too harshly. Book our Karaoke machine for your next private party and let the good times roll!
Looking to add some friendly competition to your party? Look no further than beer pong. It’s a classic game that livens up any gathering. So, gather your crew, set up your table, and get ready to show off your skills.
More games available, just ask .
Enjoy your own private bar, exclusively for your party (you also get your own private entrance and bathroom too).
With seating up to 40 guests, Gunmakers has the perfect space to host your own private dining party or buffet.
Contact us to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunmakers is the perfect location for your party, no matter where your guests live. Getting here couldn’t’t be easier.
- Oxford Circus Station: Take the Bakerloo, Central or Victoria line to Oxford Circus Station. Once you exit the station, walk down Oxford Street towards Marble Arch and turn right onto Aybrook Street. Gunmakers will be on your left-hand side.
- Bond Street Station: Take the Central or Jubilee line to Bond Street Station. Once you exit the station, walk down Oxford Street towards Marble Arch and turn left onto Aybrook Street. Gunmakers will be on your right-hand side.
- Marylebone Station: Take the Bakerloo line to Baker Street Station, then transfer to the Jubilee line and get off at Bond Street Station. Once you exit the station, walk down Oxford Street towards Marble Arch and turn left onto Aybrook Street. Gunmakers will be on your right-hand side.
- Paddington Station: Take the Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus Station, then follow the directions listed above.
- Victoria Station: Take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus Station, then follow the directions listed above.
Additionally, there are several bus routes that stop near Gunmakers, including the 6, 7, 10, 13, 23, 73, and 94 buses. The closest bus stop is located on Oxford Street (Stop QE), which is just a short walk away from Gunmakers.
Our location in the heart of Marylebone means that we’re just a stone’s throw away from some of London’s most popular attractions, including Hyde Park and the West End. And with plenty of public transport links nearby, getting here couldn’t be easier.